THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I am.....

So freakin tired. But I am enjoying every minute of the craziness of my life. I would much rather be doing this than to be doing what I was doing this time last year....which was sitting around being depressed, lonely, and crying.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed at not being able to have any type of break in the foreseeable future. And sometimes I get frustrated at not feeling like I am getting through or getting results with the different people that I am trying to reach out to. And sometimes I get frustrated that I still don't feel like this is my home yet. But I have peace with being here and doing what we are doing....even though we don't know what we are doing!

Soooo.....our schedule......

-Last night was EF's football game and haunted house at the high school that Jeff led groups through (which is funny since Jeff is a weany about scary stuff)
-Today Jeff takes pics at ETBU's football game and then we go to the harvest festival at 4:00
-Sunday is the next youth leader meeting
-All next week I have subs coming for me so I can test my kids.
-Friday (the 7th) is early release day and then the women's retreat til Sat.
-Nov. 15th is a youth mission project with the College students at the Weismann center
-Soon after that will be Thanksgiving!!!!! We both get the whole week off so we will be in ATown all week.

I'm thinking about taking a day off of work soon just to clean my house and watch tv all day.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

A whole week! YAY! We should scrapbook while you are here...

And yes... I hear you on the craziness of life! It seems as if there is just no "down" time... but it's okay because you know that God is working.

My Bible study Thursday night was about getting enough sleep and I felt completely convicted about it. I always made excuses that staying up late and then waking up early was something that the "wife of a noble character" would do. But I think I was taking it to the extreme. Sleep. Good stuff.

JoyiaW said...

Yes, it was so nice to go to the ubc last night for their festival. I wish you guys could have been there too! Alana and I already talked about getting together while she is around this way Thanksgiving break, so I think we should ALL get together!