THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

How did the chicken cross the road......

I really have no idea why I titled this post that. Just thought it would get some people's attention I guess.

So I got nominated for 2 awards! The first one is from Taylor. The second is from Kate. So I am going to kill 2 birds with one stone and do both of them in one post.


Rules: answer the following questions in 2 words or less.....

1. Where is your cell phone? -- table
2. Where is your significant other? -- with Tim
3. Your haircolor? -- blonde
4. Your mother? too far
5. Your father? -- too far
6. Your favorite thing? -- learning
7. Your dream last night? -- being rejected
8. Your dream/goal? -- obedience
9. The room you're in? -- bedroom
10. Your hobby? -- music
11. Your fear? -- rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? -- being obedient
13. Where were you last night? -- church
14. What you're not? -- motivated
15. One of your wish-list items? -- dishwasher
16. Where you grew up? -- Arlington
17. The last thing you did? -- rocked Colin
18. What are you wearing? -- chucks
19. Your TV? -- is off
20. Your pet? -- fishies
21. Your computer? -- is yellow
22. Your mood? -- discouraged
23. Missing someone? -- home family
24. Your car? -- too small!!!!!
25. Something you're not wearing? -- necklace
26. Favorite store? -- Target
27. Your summer? -- without Jeff
28. Love someone? -- Jeff Colin
29. Your favorite color? -- green
30. When is the last time you laughed? -- today
31. When is the last time you cried? -- Tuesday





Rules:
list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people!

6 things I value:
1. My relationship with God
2. Jeff and Colin
3. Chilis
4. authenticity
5. words
6. sleeeeeeep

6 things I don't value:
1. media
2. the approval of others (well, I'm working on not valuing that more than God's approval)
3. fakeness
4. drama
5. the fact that i cannot beat mom's score on pathwords.
6. the new facebook

And now, the nominees are...


Nena, Sharla, Joyia, Maile, Sharon, Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing glimpses of your thoughtful and purposeful life. The title of your blog drew me here. We have much in common, i am descended from the Bexar County Texas Stapletons, a teacher, and an ETBU grad! Keep Bloggin, this homesick East Texan is enjoying every minute!

Mary said...

To all your favorite things you should have added "with" or "and" + "mary" Especially sleep...I get the best sleep when we're together...I mean...ummm. Never mind. ;)