THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a thanksgiving feast at school yesterday and it was really cute and fun. Here are a few pics of my precious students that Jeff took for me.






Now, I am on break and I am SOOOOO glad. I bought a new 6.5 ft prelit tree last night (before I had a little 4 ft one). I decorated it and now I am going to have to keep little Colin man away from the ornaments all season long. He's cute though....I think he just thinks its a ball.

Today is Saturday and we have nothing to do for the first time in like 3 months. I am going to decorate some more and make some stockings. Then I am going to get my Sunday School lesson ready.

We are leaving on Monday morning after Jeff's staff meeting and then going straight to AISD's annex building to get Colin's hearing tested. Then we will spend a few days with my family and then a few days with Jeff's family. I am excited....we haven't been home really since Jenni's wedding. That's way too long. But thats how it is now that Jeff "works" on Sundays.

Well I most go now. Colin is in his crib letting me know that he is awake!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

We have two more pointless days of school! Lucky duck! Your kids are cute!

I wish my tree was pre-lit!

Jeff Stapleton said...

hey you. You have amazing husband... Haha... And you've got some cute kids