THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just real quick....



Just wanted to share one of my favorite pics of Colin EVER. courtesy of Jeff Stapleton photography :)

I went to the doctor and he said I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Yuck. Jeff said I was a real Stapleton now...because I have irritable bowels.

Tonight we have a lock-in for the youth. I'm excited but pray that I can stay awake. If any of you know me, you know that I am NOT a night person. But we have lots of cool stuff planned. pics to come.

Colin threw up 3 times last night. Poor baby. I don't think he is sick though. I guess something just didn't settle right. He was so worn out after all that throwing up that he wouldn't even read his favorite page of "Brown Bear Brown Bear." He likes to say, "teacher, teacher" and he just wouldn't do it. But he slept all night (without getting out of his new bed) and seems better today.

I really don't want to go back to work on Monday. I've enjoyed my time with my boys even though we've all had upset tummys at some point during the last week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can't wait to see what 2009 brings to my family and yours.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Yay for IBS!!! My pills were cute little blue ones!! You?

Mary said...

Colin man is so cute! He's getting so big and will have no idea who we are. That makes me so sad. :( Praying for you at the lock-in tonight! You're really going to pull an all-nighter?! Can you remember the last time you did that? lol...I don't when I have lately. I hope poor Colin gets to feeling better. I hope we can get together somehow sometime soon. I miss you guys and need you in my life so badly. Hope your Christmas was amazing and that this new year tops them all!

Stephanie Calderon said...

Poor Sarah!! I hope you feel better. And I love that picture of Collin!! you have to tell me what kind of camera you guy's have!!! Happy New Year :) Luv Ya!

CDJ said...

What a doll-baby!!!!
Always love stopping by for some honest encouragement. Hope to see (face to face) again soon.
enjoy