THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

happenings

So yesterday was the last day of school. Woo-hoo! But we had a great party. I have the sweetest class. We had a PTA fundraiser that raised enough money to buy every kid in the school a hardback book. So I wrapped each book and we had a gift exchange type of game at the party. The kids faces were SO cute as they unwrapped their book. Each kid had a different book so it was really cool. They were excited.

Last night, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Jenni and Tim and then we went to a Mudbugs game. It was fun! We got some really close seats (like the 5th row!) Jenni and Tim are great and I LOVE being around them. We have great adventures every time we hang out.

Today we are going Christmas shopping and we are going to try to get it all done today! We haven't even started. The only thing I have bought is stocking stuffers and a new pair of high top converse chucks for Colin. Then tonight my house needs a long awaited cleaning. Especially the laundry. It is really bad.

Tomorrow we go to church and do christmas caroling at night time. AND my little man comes home! He has been spending the weekend with Granny and Pops since Granny had a few days off of work. Mommom and PePaw are going to pick him up and bring him back home. I can't wait to see him. It's great though because when he is gone from us I can talk to him on the phone now. Before, I would talk to him, but he wouldn't respond. When I talked to him the other day he said Mommy and Daddy a few times. And he pushed the buttons on the phone a few times too. I miss him.

Welp, that's all that's really going on right now. Not very exciting, but glad to have a break.

0 comments: