THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thangs

So I got my haircut today. My cousin cut it and colored it. I LOVE the cut (even though it is pretty short). However, she accidently used the hair color that my mom picked out for herself on me. So....i'm a little bit of a red head now. But it doesn't look too bad. It's just hair, right?

On another note, Colin started sleeping in his toddler bed. He has one of those convertible beds, so it is still his crib, but with the mattress lowered and the little bed rails on front. He did really well the first night. He fell out once, but he didn't cry. I put this gymnastics mat thingy that we have on the floor in front of his bed in case that happens again. The next night though, I laid him down and then 5 minutes later I turned around and he was standing in our bedroom just staring at us. It was pretty cute. I think he will get used to it.

Christmas was really good. Jeff's parents got us a Wii and my parents gave us some money to go toward the "TV fund." Colin got lots of cool new toys and he even got a new little toddler sized recliner. I think Jeff is jealous that he doesn't even have one! It was really nice to spend time with family. They are greatness.

I have been SO sick lately with stomache issues. It seems that I am hit with either nausia or ....well....the other end...ATLEAST once a week (usually 2 or 3 times a week). I've tried paying attention to what I eat to see if it is a certain food, but I can't figure it out. I will be going to the doctor when I get back home. I'm thinking it is probably some sort of inflammatory bowel syndrome or stomache ulsers. So please pray that they will find out what the problem is. It seems silly to me to ask for prayer about a stomach issue, but it is getting rather dabilitating and really really old.

2 comments:

Stephanie Calderon said...

It is not ever silly to ask for prayer! I am sorry you havent been felling good. I will be praying for you!!....oh and I am glad you had a good Christmas!

Stephanie Calderon said...

I know. That would be so cool! Maybe the next time you are in town, if you have time we should hang out....oh and maybe Amaia and Collin will be boyfriend and girlfriend......no I am just kidding. My husband said she can't date til she's 40 lol! that would be cute though.