THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook....


FOR TODAY Tuesday December 16

Outside my window...it is very very very cold. i hate cold. i'm ready for spring! I love to open the front door and open the windows

I am thinking...that I am sad that my boy is leaving me on Thursday. Colin and daddy are taking a little trip to meet granny half way. Then he is going to spend the weekend with granny and pops. them mommom and pepaw are going to bring him back on Sunday. I'm glad he gets to spend time with grandparents, but i'm going to miss him SO bad. But it will be nice to spend some time with my hubs too. we are going to see fireproof and finish some christmas shopping.

I am thankful for... the upcoming break. i am tired and ready to just spend some time with my family.

From the learning rooms...I had a student cut a hole in his uniform shirt today the size of a baking potato. When I asked him why he did that he said, "The shirt came like that." That cracked me up. But now I feel like a bad teacher that I wasn't "monitoring" enough to catch him doing it.

From the kitchen...i've actually been doing a better job about cooking and not going out to eat. we have had frito pie, burritos, and spaghetti recently. but tonight we are splurging and ordering pizza. i have to reward myself.

I am wearing... jeans and my marshall mavericks hoodie.

I am creating...my students made picture frames today as a christmas present for their parents. they turned out cute. tomorrow we will wrap them! (that should be interesting....5 year olds....wrapping.)

I am going...to hang out with Jenni and Tim tonight. i love them. jeff loves them. colin loves them. they love us. it works out great.

I am reading...5 Love Languages of Children

I am hoping...i know its early and i don't have to know yet, but i'm anxious about what we are going to do when jeff graduates. he isn't done until May of '10. if we are to stick around to keep doing youth ministry there isn't alot of real estate to pick from and renting just isn't an option around here. i don't want to buy a house just to live there for a year or 2. if we don't stay i want to move back towards the metroplex. But I also don't want to get my mind set on that if that isn't what God wants. I'm really open to whatever God wants for us....i just want to know.

I am hearing...Sponge Bob. And colin banging together his play kitchen toys together in his room.

Around the house...I cleaned up Colin's room and rearranged just a little bit. It looks alot better in there. It's hard to arrange in there since it is his room/guest bedroom. we have his crib, a dresser, a shelf of toys, bunk beds, and a night stand to fit in there. And he has so many windows that it makes it hard to have a "focal point" in the room. but it certainly looks better than it did.

One of my favorite things...what i'm doing right now. relaxing. i'm sitting on the couch with a blanket and the laptop (obviously). jeff is next to me watching sponge bob. colin is on the floor still banging the toys together and watching sponge bob. we are all here in the same room just enjoying each other's company.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work, church, work, staff christmas party, work and school christmas party, early dismissal, date with hubs, shopping, church, christmas caroling, etc.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...just wanted to share his cheese smile. :)




For more info go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Nena said...

I love that picture of you and Colin. He is a doll.

Nena said...

Love that picture. Y'all are so precious to me and I can't wait to see y'all. Love you!

Stephanie Calderon said...

That is such a good picture of you guy's. You look so pretty Sara!