THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Got tagged.....

Taylor tagged me! Rules are, you must list 5 addictions and pass it to 5 people!

Addiction -- an abnormally strong craving

1. Cleaning and organizing. I could do it all day. If I weren't a teacher, I would be a maid or one of those professional organizers. I could be on that Clean Sweep show!

2. My husband and son. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys. They are so much fun! And they are just alike. Colin is Jeff reincarnated physically and personality wise. I get really cranky if I don't get to spend time with them. I love taking care of them and love that they love me.

3. Chilis. Its always been my favorite. We NEVER go without getting the chips and hot sauce. When we were preparing to move here, I was really bummed that they didn't have a Chilis here (well they do in Longview, but thats like 30 miles). But then they built one and I knew it was a sign from God that we were doing the right thing. :)

4. I couldn't think of anything, so when I asked Jeff he said I am addicted to "Checking my thangs." Thangs=things. Jeff makes fun of me that the East Tx accent rubs off more and more every day. Anyway, checking my thangs means I get on the internet and check things (or thangs) like email, facebook, and blogger. I check like literally every 30 minutes to an hour. However, this is the first time I've been on today and it is 8:00. I've been busy cleaning and organizing (imagine that!)

5. Word games. I love scrabble, boggle, scategories, scramble (on facebook). LOVE IT! We played Scrabble with Tim and Jenni. Tim's no fun to play with because he questions words that he even looked up himself in the dictionary. He's just jealous. So Tim....La and Lo ARE valid words! "You know that's right!" (in a high pitch raspy voice)

I tag....
Mom (Nena)
Sharla
Jenni
Stephanie
Mary

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Ooo! You can come "clean sweep" my house!!! I'll even make signs that say "keep, toss, and sell" :)

Amanda Jo said...

Ok...this is just weird! I am with you on EVERY ONE OF THESE! I'm not kidding!

Great list! :D