THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Upcoming Stuff

Our life is really about to get crazy!! We have some fun stuff coming up that I am excited (and nervous) about. I'm trying to engrain all of these upcoming events into my head so I won't forget. So typing it out might help.

Monday Aug.25 - First Day of School
Wednesday Aug 27 - Back to School Party for Youth (and Sharla/Granny's BDay)
Saturday Aug 30 - First Elysian Fields football game in Gladewater
Monday Sept 1 - Labor Day (a day off!)
Thursday Sept 4 - doctor's appointment/day off (and my dad's bday)
Tuesday Sept 16 - Open House
Sept 19 and 20 - Disciple Now
Sept 24 - See You At The Pole Rally

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Mary said...

sounds busy!! But I love being busy...lol. What's the D-now theme?? love ya!

JoyiaW said...

I prayed for you to have a great first day at school!! I hope you didn't have as many kids as in that picture :)

Mary said...

Hope the football game was/is fun!! (And that weather co-operated!) Love you lots!