THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Anonymous comments

I did not realize until today that my blog was set up to block any anonymous users to leave comments. Since I know that there are SOOOO many anonymous people reading my blog out there (that was sarcasm in case you didn't know) I just wanted to let all you anon guys know that I fixed it so you can comment now! I know this is probably a waisted post, but you never know who is reading your blogs that might want to comment. Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm planning on using our "feet" picture too!!! :) But I have someone who is working on a custom blog for me, so I'm waiting until then. It looks amazing.

Taylor said...

whoa... how did you get your picture to be a link!??? that is cool and I want to do it too!