THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

hmmmm....

So we are in the ending processes of an interview for a ministry position. More details will come, but please, please keep us in your prayers during this time. It is very surreal for us to finally start what God has called us to do. It is so exciting, but so incredibly scary too. The enemy is trying hard to stop us from furthering God's kingdom. He is trying to place fear in our hearts. Sometimes we have fear because of inexperience and insecurities. I am especially afraid of the time aspect of this all. This will be a BIG responsibility and will take a lot of time. I will still be teaching and Jeff will still be going to school full time. I tend to get panicky and overwhelmed easily by having "too much on my plate." I don't want us to be so busy that we become ineffective. So please pray specifically for those things that we are afraid may stop us from doing what God has called us to do. Love you all and I appreciate your prayers!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Praying... still! :)

Ando said...

I will be praying.

Mary said...

These verses immediately came to mind when I read your blog. I hope maybe it helps in some way. The verse about not fearing is quoted a lot by people, but I thought it especially interesting and applicable to you because in context, Paul is talking to Timothy about using the gifts he's been given. So, here you go:

2 Timothy 1:5-7
I remember your genuine faith... This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.


You are amazing and I love you so much. God's going to do some crazy cool things with your life, just hang on for the ride!!!