THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Going Home

I am trying to line up everything and pack because I am going to Arlington tomorrow to stay for 3 weeks. I am going earlier than planned to be with my sweet in-law family during this tough time. I don't even really know why I put "in-law." I adore them all like they are my own. I've been wanting to be there all week and I am really wanting to give some hugs....but I am waiting on my sweet husband to get back from youth camp tomorrow. Please pray for our family. Especially Josh and Taylor. Pray for a continuing peace that passes all understanding during a time that does not make sense. Pray that Satan would have no part in this grieving time. Thank you for your prayers.

1 comments:

Taylor said...

I'll say the same as I said to Jenni... your song was so beautiful today at Nathan's service. It has been a song that was my prayer through this whole journey and today God used your voice to lead me in worship. Thank you so much. Give Jeff my thanks as well.