THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Colin's new happenings

So Colin has really come out of his shell and all of a sudden is doing all of these new things. He pulls up on everything he can get his hands on. We had to lower his mattress in his crib...it's kind of hard to get him to go to sleep now, because he now has the option of standing in bed. He now has a broader vocabulary. He says, "Mama, Dada, up, and uh-oh." He crawls everywhere and his new favorite thing to do is to crawl under the coffee table.


We also decided it was hot enough to bust out the swim shorts and pool. He had so much fun. He didn't like it at first because the water was kind of cold, but once he got used to it he had lots of fun.

splish splash

his big blue eyes

he all of a sudden realized that there was a world outside of the pool. He kept trying to crawl out and eat the grass and leaves. hehe.


So, there is only 1/2 a day left with students then a day and a 1/2 of teacher work days. I am SOOOO ready for the break. It has been a rough year. But I am also excited about next school year. It will be so nice to not have all of this new stuff in my life all at once. That was the main reason why this past school year has been so rough. I had a new job with a new grade level, a new town, new baby, new house... It just did not bring out the best in me. I am ready to try again next school year. I LOVE my team and we have found a new principal for our school for next year that I am very excited about. But until then, I am going to relax and have fun this summer! Woo-hoo!


0 comments: