THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

things

We just had VBS at our church and it was really fun. We had about 100 kids come. We had it at night time (which is different...but i really liked it). On Friday night, we had our family night. We all gathered in the sanctuary and had the music program. Then everyone went outside and we had a carnival type thing. They grilled like 400 hamburgers and there were kiddy pools and a huge inflatable water slide, face painting, and they even had this "train ride." This guy had a tractor with all these little "cars" pulled behind it that were made out of those old push cars that little toddlers use. Anyway, it was alot of fun.

so I've been having a pretty restful summer. its been nice and much needed. but the activities are about to pick up. Monday Jeff is going to youth camp with the church. I'll miss him. While he is at camp I will be taking on some projects at home. One of those projects is to clean out and organize our built in cabinet in our dining room. It has collected the "I don't know where to put this" junk. I'm also going to be meeting with my team and my new principal. Once Jeff gets back on Friday, his family will be coming in town to help Jenni and Tim move some stuff into their apartment. Then on Monday (the 30th) I go to Arlington to stay with my mom. It's all chaos from then on out. July is full of wedding stuff, children's camp, plane flights, a birthday party for C-man somewhere in there. Anyway, it will be fun. I am excited.

Colin is SOOOO close to walking. I'm ready for him to walk, because he gets heavy to carry around. I was hoping he would be walking by Jenni's wedding....but if not...oh well. The cutest new thing that he is doing is that when he wants to picked up he says, "bup." (He is trying to say up) He also has this new giggle/squeal thing that he does that is pretty cute. So that is all the random stuff going on that I felt the need to share.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

We had "night" VBS this year too! It was really weird to be there in the evening!

Taylor said...

We did some Space thing... I can't remember the official title, even though we just finished yesterday. Ha!