THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Notelpats?


Sooo.....Notelpats is Stapleton backwards. I think Notelpats sounds like something from a Dr. Seuss book. Speakin of Dr. Seuss...my kids went on a field trip today to see HORTON HEARS A WHO. What a great movie! Anyway, we went to the city park after the movie and one of my boys fell from the monkey bars and broke his arm. Luckily, the city park is right next door to the hospital. So, I had to stay with him at the hospital until his parents got there. Poor thing. He was so brave though.

On another note, Colin is really starting to say "Mama" and "Dada" A LOT lately. It is so cool! He is such a big boy. Just the littlest things that he can do now make him so grown up. Like he can feed himself a cheerio and he sits in the high chairs at restaurants and in the buggies at stores instead of his carrier. That picture was taken at Chilis. I can't believe that he is already almost 9 months old! He has SUCH a funny personality. I think he is going to have a quirky sense of humor like his daddy and I think he is going to be stubborn like his mommy. Oh dear...he is going to be a mess!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just the cutest thing EVER!!

Unknown said...

BTW....love your blog name!

Taylor said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It is such a great way to keep friends and family updated!!!

Colin gets chunkier every time I see him and Jeff gets skinnier! What's going on!? I guess it is better than the other way around. :)