THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthday

So tomorrow is my birthday, and my parents came to see me. They brought a bunk bed for when Colin gets older. So my dad and Jeff are putting it together right now. I'm so excited! My dad is also going to put up Colin's swing on the tree in our back yard. Tonight we are going to Longview to eat somewhere and we are going get my sister. Pretty cool. Yesterday after work, Jeff picked me up from work and took me to Chili's (my favorite). Then when we got home, I was surprised with flowers, a sweet note, and 2 cd's from Jeff. He is so wonderful. It's been a very nice birthday weekend. Colin is sitting next to me right now trying so hard to push some buttons on the laptop. So, I will let him type a little message too. Here it is:


c098080oillkkil;,


I think he was trying to say that he loves all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) my fellow April birthday friend! Give everyone a hug and kiss for me!

Love you!
Sharon

Taylor said...

Sarah... Sarah... storms are brewin' in your eyes!

I thought that was better than singing you the usual birthday song! I'm glad it has been a good weekend for you! AND the Jayhawks won! It can't get any better!!