THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goals!

Just wanted to publicly declare a few goals that I have .... with attached deadlines. I figured if I "said" it outloud...then maybe I'd be more likely to do it so that I don't let you guys down! You know...all 4 of you that read. :)

1. Finish revamping this play kitchen set for the kids for Christmas. Deadline: well...Christmas Day! This is the before, and I hope the after looks the way it looks in my head right now!



2. Write a 9 week Bible Study for Youth on the Fruits of the Spirit. Deadline: End of Summer 2012. I just started a Beth Moore Study on Fruits of the Spirit/Being filled with the Spirit so I'm hoping that will give me some insight.

3. Read all the Harry Potter books. Deadline: End of Summer 2012. I've read bits and pieces, but need to read straight through. I know for some of you that seems like a rediculous timeline. If you are like my husband he could read all of them in one night! But I don't work that way. I really love to read...but I fall asleep very easily and when school starts...life is insane!

4. Make a blog or website for my name frames that I'm wanting to start selling. Deadline: End of August. I'm really excited about this! My friend, Randa, has a business called Karleigh Grace Boutique. She makes awesome clothes! She's a genius and so creative. Anyway, she saw my frames and said she wanted me to make a few and put them in her shop. She also gave me a few new and fresh and way cute ideas on how to make some different kinds of frames! I don't expect to make huge buckaroos off this. But just a little eating out money and such would be great!



So those are my goals. My goal is to achieve at least 2 of the 4 goals!

Now for a little side note. I would like to ask you guys to pray for my Colin. Its nothing too serious, but he's been showing signs of either a tick or mini-seizures. There also might possibly be some sleep apnea or something going on. Anyway, we are being referred to a child neurologist at LSU in Shreveport. Pray that we will be able to find out what's going on in his sweet little brain.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You are so creative, Sarah!! How cool and such good ideas...can't wait to see how each of your goals go! Also, when is Colin's appt? We will DEFINITELY be praying. Love you all!

Sarah said...

I don't know yet. Still waiting on the dr to call me back. I imagine he won't be able to get in for a month or 2. LSU is pretty big and busy. But they are really good. I'll let you know when I find out!