THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday





{one}
what is your dream job?
Gosh...I have quite a few. I would love to stay home with my kids/do youth ministry more than I do with my husband. But I would also love to do some sort of Family Help/Ministry. Like I would love to give parenting classes (not that I really know how to parent that well..I really don't ever know what I'm doing!) and just put on events for families!


{two}
how many best friends do you have?
I have lots! But I'm going to have to put my seester-in-law in the spotlight since she is about to crush my heart into a million pieces and leave me for Houston. I love my Jenni. We can talk about anything and everything or we could sit in silence for 30 minutes and its ok! We are opposites in alot of ways...and I like it that way! She's a fun gal.

{three}
what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Dont really remember it but we drove from Texas to Minnesota for a mission trip.

{four}
if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Weird question...I guess I would choose take care of my family or read my Bible.

{five}
what’s one story your family always tells about you?
Jeff always tells people about all the times I have tricked him into thinking I was pregnant. I'm weird I know. I don't know why I think its fun. I guess because I like the facial expressions I get from him.

{six}
how did your parents pick your name?
I think my mom just liked it!

{seven}
what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Rodents and seizures. But not those 2 things combined! I mean separately!

{eight}
are you a good cook?
getting better! I have picky eaters in my family though, so there's not alot I know how to make because there's not alot of dishes to choose from when the men only like meat cheese and potatoes. There is only so many forms of that to make!

{nine}
where do you see yourself in 20 years?
I'll be 48. weird. I'm not sure! And I'm ok with not being sure! I would hope that I'd still be serving in some sort of ministry.

{ten}
what’s your best childhood memory?
I remember lots of children camps and Vacation Bible Schools. I remember going to the 4th of July Parade every year with my dad. And I can't help but remember all the memories of sharing a room with my sister. Like her singing in the middle of the night or getting up to take a shower at 2 in the morning...just because she felt like it. :)

2 comments:

Jenni Darst said...

Awww, I LOOOOOVE you...and I'm sorry I'm breaking your heart! It breaks mine, too! BUT, you've been awesome in letting me know that even though it's sad, you're still excited for us...Next year- y'all.us.my parents.the beach.

Mary said...

I love me some Jenni too!!! :D Hope you're getting some good time with Jeff now that they're back!! Love you!!