THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

what i use when i want to write and don't know what to write about...

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, Dec. 7, 2009

Outside my window... very stinkin cold. makes me want to stay inside and bundle up on the couch!

I am thinking...about Christmas presents for people....that's as far as I have gotten is thinking about it. Wish I was a better gift giver. I want to give people meaningful gifts but never know what to do.

I am thankful for...Jeff's semester from heck almost being over!

From the learning rooms...going okay. We are learning about ordinal numbers, blending sounds, wants vs. needs, and water.

From the kitchen...well I was going to go to the grocery store today because we have NOTHING. But I was too lazy and I realized we really don't have any money left! So....we ordered pizza....with the money we do not have. haha!

I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve white tshirt under a red marshall mavericks t-shirt.

I am creating...a little grape sized baby in muh belleh!

I am going...to try potty training again with Colin over the Chrismas break. I think the week after Christmas I am going to devote that entire week to getting him on a schedule, wearing undies a little, etc.

I am reading...i wish i could say the bible...but I would be lying. Should get back on that.

I am hoping...this cough that I have had for 2 weeks goes away VERY soon.

I am hearing...the backyardigans and colin singing.

Around the house...upper part of the house...pretty clean. downstairs...not so much.

One of my favorite things...being able to wear jeans to work until Christmas break!! yeah!

A few plans for the rest of the week...go observe at another school tomorrow morning. Wed-work and church. Thursday - work. Friday - no work! go to Dr Lin and get a sono!

A picture I want to share...I just have to show off Jeff's photography skills cause I think he is really good. He took pics of my friends baby girl.


3 comments:

Stephanie Calderon said...

WOW! tell Jeff that he is a awesome photographer!!.....oh and how has your pregnancy been going??

Amanda Jo said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have I been?!?! Congrats on the newest little one!!! :D I am SO excited for you and your family!!!

maggie may said...

i had no idea jeff was a photographer. he's really really good. love it!