THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Wednesday, Dec. 30th. 2009

Outside my window... wet (what else is new in East Texas) and cold. I am definitely SICK of cold weather. I have never been a fan of the cold. I am SO ready for spring. Ready to open my windows, have a cheaper electric bill, and let my boy play outside!!!

I am thinking...that this break has really spoiled me. It is going to be SO hard to go back to work on Monday. I have really really enjoyed my time with Colin and I will be sad to drop him off on Monday morning. :(

I am thankful for...the fact that I passed my glucose test this morning! Yeah!

From the learning rooms...i choose to not go there in my mind just yet.

From the kitchen...just got a HUGE amount of groceries yesterday. Nothing is better than a stocked fridge and pantry. grilled hot dogs tonight! Got to eat them before the buns go bad.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, and chuck taylors

I am creating...a "potty chart" for colin to keep track of when he goes and doesnt go.

I am going...to get Colin (and baby) into a new day care. this is the best day care in town and they just so happen to be in the moving process. they are moving to a building that is RIGHT around the corner from us...like literally 1 minute from our house. Just heard back from the director and she has a spot for Colin and has baby on the list for the fall. So I am going to there open house on Sunday to check it out and all that. Im excited that they can help with Colin's potty training.

I am reading...well my mom is finishing up "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan and then she's sending it to me. So that is my next read.

I am hoping...to keep this baby inside me as long as possible. i am high risk for pre-term labor again. but surely it will be fine. i was only 5 weeks early with colin so it wasn't a dangerous early. hopefully this one won't be dangerous either.

I am hearing...HGTV and colin playing with his legos.

Around the house...a mess! Since Colin has been home during the days we have been pulling out all the toys and dirtying up all the dishes!

One of my favorite things...when Colin says, "I wanna hold you, Mommy."

A few plans for the rest of the week...clean the house today, youth lock-in tomorrow night (I'm only staying til a little after midnight!) then enjoying my last few days off.

A picture I want to share... well really a video of colin's talent on the drums! click the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=393136785242&ref=mf

1 comments:

Mary said...

Colin is SO big now!! And stinkin cute, of course!!! Daniel has read some of that book and LOVES it..I haven't yet, but want to. What day care is it? I'm so glad you were able to find one you want that can meet the needs you have and put any worries to rest. I'm also so glad that you don't have to worry about being diabetic this time!! Funny how things work out sometimes, huh? I GET TO SEE YOU SOON AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!