THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

baby and Christmas


How far along:
10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: almost back to original weight. had lost 7 pounds to begin with and now I've gained 5 back.
Maternity clothes: Just a few elasticy pants. And there are about 3 or 4 maternity shirts that don't look too awkward on me.
Stretch marks: nope.
Sleep: depends on the night! Already starting to have to get up and go to the bathroom in the night. If I don't get up in the night I am about to bust when my alarm goes off!
Best moment this week: well it was techinically last week (Friday). But I got to have my first sono. I was so relieved to see that everything was good...and to see that there was only one! Jeff has been really wishing for twins!
Movement: no
Food cravings: fried chicken, cheetoes, mac n cheese, pb and j sandwhich (not any of that together...that is just a list of things.)
Gender: don't know! Either would be so so so great!
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out: in
What I miss: being able to wait to eat when I'm hungry.
What I am looking forward to: going to the doctor again on the 28th. might have to get an early glucose test though when I go back since I am high risk for gestational diabetes again. If they dont do it then, they will do it at the next appointment! Guess its good to find out as soon as possible though!
Milestones: baby has heartrate of 171 bpm!

Have a VERY busy next few days.
-Tomorrow: class christmas party and then staff christmas party in the evening. Colin also has jammie day at his school. Wish I could go! He will be so cute.
-Friday: Last day and early release. Then Youth Progressive Dinner in the evening. My house is providing the main meal! Gotta feed 30ish youth spaghetti. That could be dangerous. Think I'm going to tell them to go eat on the deck so they don't get it on my carpet! haha.
-Saturday: nothing
-Sunday: Jeff is "off" from church but that night we are going to our age groups Sunday School party. Should be fun!
-Monday: our family Christmas at home (just us),and looking at Christmas lights downtown
-Tuesday: head to A-town

Well I am about to go brown about 6 pounds of beef for the youth party. Better get started! Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!

3 comments:

maggie may said...

yay little baby! pat the belly for me. :)

Maile said...

Congrats on the sono. It's so amazing to see them in there. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Maybe this child will have some of your looks. Sorry to tell you, but Colin didn't get one ounce of you.
And as far as the twins go. . . it sounds just like a man to wish twins on his wife. They are so clueless.
Enjoy your Christmas break and some cheetos/mac n cheese/ PB&J.

Sarah said...

you are right, Maile! colin looks EXACTLY like jeff. wondering if the next one will atleast have some freckles or brown eyes or something! I love reading your blog and seeing little James. He is precious!