THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Sunday, Nov. 15th

Outside my window... perfect fall weather! beautiful fall colored trees all around my house.

I am thinking...that I hope I can make it through one week of school before Thanksgiving. Work has been difficult lately.

I am thankful for...a sweet new baby on the way!

From the learning rooms...like I said, school has been difficult. ALOT of extra work that I don't feel like I have the energy for and alot of unnecessary drama between co-workers. sometimes i wanna say, "if I wanted drama I would have been an actress...not a teacher!"

From the kitchen...blah...not been a good cook lately. i really need to go to the store! I am going to make chicken alfredo tomorrow

I am wearing...jeans and a sweater

I am creating...I don't even know how to finish this sentence anymore. I really wish I was more creative than I am!

I am going...to try to get these fits of Colin under control! Its crazy. I've read all sorts of advice about spanking, a firm "no", ignoring. I really think for Colin I'm going to have to be better about preparing him for transition (1 more minute till we have to stop...) tell him no and why and then quickly change the subject to something else. We'll see. Hope all this is under control before baby comes!

I am reading...Psalm 139. My goal is to memorize the entire chapter.

I am hoping...that morning sickness continues to stay away. so far so good!

I am hearing...the cowboys game, jeff talking on the phone, and the train.

Around the house...not clean, but not horribly out of control either.

One of my favorite things...imexican food!

A few plans for the rest of the week...I plan on not seeing Jeff this week at all really. He has major papers due this week and a youth community worship service to prepare for. I cannot WAIT until he is done with school.

A picture I want to share...my boy

3 comments:

Maile said...

Sarah-
I had no idea about the new baby. Congrats! Oh what a wonderful journey you get to go on again. I absolutely loved being pregnant. Can't wait to hear all about it and I'm glad I found your blog. What does Notelpats stand for?

aggielady02 said...

What are you creating?
I'd say you're busy 24/7 creating a new little person!

Sarah said...

Maile, I enjoy reading your blog as well. Your little James is a doll! Notelpats is Stapleton spelled backwards.