THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Colin will be a big brother!

That's right, I'm expecting. I asked Colin if he wanted a brother or sister the other day and he said, "A mister!" Too funny. He totally doesn't get it. But thats ok. Found this survey on someone else's blog that is expecting and thought I would do it from time to time.


How far along:
4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: lost 7 pounds. Don't know why...not throwing up or anything. guess my body is using up the food i eat pretty quickly for energy.
Maternity clothes: Just a few elasticy pants.
Stretch marks: nope.
Sleep: sleepin good. just not enough!
Best moment this week: getting my blood test results from the doc!
Movement: Does gas bubbles count?
Food cravings: nothing in particular
Gender: wish I could know now!
Labor Signs: haha...no.
Belly Button in or out: in
What I miss: nothing really
What I am looking forward to: my first sono and nurse visit on dec. 11
Milestones: i think its cool that baby notelpat is forming ears, eyes, and nose!

5 comments:

Stephanie Calderon said...

YAY!!! OMG I am sooo happy for you!!!

Kate said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so excited for you Sarah!!!

maggie may said...

congratulations!!! woohooo

karenstacy said...

Ok So I worked with your mom and dad the other day and somehow this came up that you should be due for another kid soon.
I am so excited for you !
Congrats on the new baby!

aggielady02 said...

Just read your post, guess I was busy having a baby of my own! ;) Congratulations to you all! I'm so happy for you and that Colin will be a big brother. Cloe is loving being a big sis and I bet he will like it too! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!