THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

packing!

well i am supposed to be packing....not getting very far.

we leave in the morning to go to a student life mission camp in Ruston, LA with 24 youth tomorrow. please pray for us and pray for the hearts of the youth that are going.

i am excited, but really really missing Colin right now. I am usually okay if I stay busy. It is the down time that I have when I start to tear up and miss him. But I know he is in great hands so I am not worried....just missing him.

Jeff will have his Iphone this week and will be taking pics and posting them on a flickr account that he created for the youth group. If you are interested, check out

www.flickr.com/photos/refuelyouth

He will post throughout the week.

Hope everyone has a great week! And if anyone from Arlington happens to see my boy, kiss him for me!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I am praying for you guys!!! That God will reveal Himself in new ways this week. And I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but I totally know how you feel when you are missing your boy and you're right... the down times are the hardest.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Amanda Jo said...

How exciting!!!! I hope that lives will be changed and that the Lord would be praised while you all are out there!!!

P.S. I have something for you on my blog!