THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

new background

I got a new background and I designed the banner up at the top. Its nothing fancy but it took me FOREVER!

Well, summer is in full gear here at the Notelpats household. Summer holds a whole new meaning for me now that we are in the ministry. It is still relaxing in some ways but also very stressful and busy with planning camps and activities. There is also this added pressure to help bring about change in the lives of these teenagers through these camps and activities. But...it is all very exciting and I am looking forward to what we have coming up. In case you are interested in peeking into my calendar here are some upcoming events for us...

June 14-19: VBS for our children (I am teaching 3rd grade)
June 22-26: Youth Mission Camp (taking 25 students!)
July 2-6ish: Visit MomMom and Pepaw
July 18: Colin's birthday party!
July 19-23: Take youth to Mission Arlington
July 23: My little boy turns 2! (*sniff sniff*)
August 4-6: Port Aransas with granny, pops, jenni and tim

And now for your viewing pleasure...here are some pics of C-man enjoying his summer in the new backyard!




3 comments:

Eugenia said...

You're sniffing over your baby turning 2 and I'm sniffing over my baby turning 5 the day after him. she starts Kindergarten this year. I just remembered that I was pregnant with her when you got married. Now I feel even older. Gena

Stephanie Calderon said...

I love your new background you did a really good job!!!!....and Collin Is sooo adorable : ).....and I will pray that you get too stressed out this summer.

Taylor said...

I love the background... you're a girl of many talents! :) And I am jealous that you are going to the beach! That makes BOTH sides of the family enjoying God's big ocean without me (my family is going to Destin). I WILL be going next summer, dang it!