THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

stole from Kate!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
don't think so

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
this past weekend at the marriage conference

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes. i have teacher handwriting. i don't like my cursive as much.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
a sweet little 18 month old boy!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
i think so...i like me

7.DO YOU USE SARCASM?
me?...sarcasm?...no!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
As far as I know.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I used to say yes to this kind of stuff, but the older i get the more of a weenie I get.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Raisin Bran and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
never

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM?
Im not a big ice cream fan, but if I eat it i like chocolate

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their attitude

14. RED OR PINK?
Depends on what you are talkin about. If we are talking about blood...then red. If we are talking about meat...then neither.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm way too much of a perfectionist.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my parents

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
sure

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING ?
black shorts and no shoes

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
my husband talk

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
yellow

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
my new cranberry and mandarin candle!

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
jeff

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
No one sent it to me. I stole it from Kate's blog

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
none...just don't care. But I will watch Dallas Stars

25. HAIR COLOR?
light Brownish

26. EYE COLOR?
Brown

27. DO YOU WEAR EYE CONTACTS?
I go back and forth between my contacts and glasses

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
chips and salsa from Chilis

29. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
i fall asleep for almost every movie i try to watch

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
yellow

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who is giving them.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
5 Love Languages for Children and Devotional Classics

35 WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
didn't watch tv,

36. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
little kids laughing, colin's laugh or voice, my husband's voice, the sound that i got a text message, the cello

37. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

38. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Mexico or Canada

39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can make 3 loops with my tongue.

40. IS THERE ONE THING YOU REALLY REGRET ABOUT YOUR PAST?
having an apathetic and unservantlike heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, your middle name is Elizabeth which is a family name. Aunt Tina's name was Elizabeth. So, yes you were named after someone. Love you, Mom

Jeff Stapleton said...

You are hi-larious, my wonderful bride...