THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

for my own benefit...

I am writing out upcoming events.....

-this weekend Feb. 13-14: Marriage Conference at church
-next Fri. Feb 20: Early Release day at work
-Sat. Feb 21: Longview Trade Days
-Sun Feb. 22: Jenni's Bday and Jeff preaches
-Fri. Feb 27: Shreveport/Bossier Mudbugs game with youth
-Mar. 6: I take off work to go to Arlington
-Mar. 7: Natalie and Charlie's wedding!!!
-Mar. 10: Colin's doctor appointment and parent conference night at school
-Mar. 16-20: Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Mar. 14-18: Mission Trip to southeast Texas

A few random thoughts I have been having...

1.I was telling Jeff earlier that I want to be selfless. I do LOTS of selfless acts/services, but they don't matter because I have selfish motives.

2. I hate when witnessing doesn't work. I love it when it does. I have had 1 of each of these incidents happen in the past week.

3. I CANNOT believe how grown up Colin is. He talks so clearly and is making lots of 2 and 3 word sentences. He doesn't even look like a baby! He is just all boy.

4.I am going to be working out at the Life Center here in Marshall. I will fill out the paper work this week and start next week. I don't want to necessarily loose weight. I just want to tone up and have more energy. Hopefully I'll stick with it.

So this is my very random post. Now I am off to bed. Good night!

1 comments:

Mary said...

No matter what you say, I always think the best of you; so I find it hard to believe that YOU often have selfish motives for self-less acts. :) Just don't see it!

I hope you have fun working out! I wish I could be there with you!! Don't forget to tell us what the marriage weekend was about; I'd like to know. See you soon and love ya!