THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook for TODAY Friday January 16, 2009.

Outside my window...it is REALLY cold. it stinks that INSIDE my window is not very energy efficient. So it is still cold.

I am thinking...about how to be balanced about things/attitudes without settling for indifference.

I am thankful for...God's provision. We are blessed.

From the learning rooms...my kids are starting to bloom in their writing and it is really cool to see. They are starting to come up with very original and creative sentences.

From the kitchen...It has been a good week in the kitchen! Jeff made fried chicken on Monday. And I made potatoes and carrots in foil (put butter and garlic on it and baked it for an hour in the oven.) Tuesday we had the BEST spaghetti we have ever had...courtesy of Jeff! I think I like this whole "jeff cooking" thing.

I am wearing...my favorite green jogging pants (that I never jog in) and my favorite black Marshall Mavs hoodie.

I am creating...I WANT to be creating scrapbook pages. i haven't done that in so long. I need to catch up!

I am going...paintballing for the first time ever tomorrow. I should have some good bruises to show for it! We are taking the high school students. Not very many signed up because we didn't think about the fact that the money is an issue for ALOT of students. But we know now to keep events that are costly to a minimum. It will still be fun though to really build relationships with those few that are coming.

I am reading...5 Love Languages for children

I am hoping...to get a house next year.

I am hearing...Colin sip really loud from his cup.

Around the house...Colin is eating his "nuddits" (aka nuggets). And jeff is playing a game on his phone. And I am looking at a rug that I just vacuumed about 5 minutes ago and it doesn't look like it has been vacuumed at all. I really want to get a mini steam cleaner for spot cleaning.

One of my favorite things...routine. i am so autistic. i love consistency and doing the same thing every day. it is comforting. I get tense and nervous if something is not in the daily routine. I think it is a good thing...you know....for Colin, for my classroom, and even for myself. But it can be a bad thing that I depend on it instead of God.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Granny is coming to see Colin (and us too i guess) We go paintballing, church on Sunday, and Monday is a HOLIDAY for me!!!!! Hooray!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...the goober child....








To participate or simply enjoy more daybooks, visit The Simple Woman.

2 comments:

Stephanie Calderon said...

I love that picture he is sooo cute!!!

Ando said...

That picture is sooo adorable! I love it.