THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

plans????

It is my personality to "plan." I get made fun of by my team for "over-planning." Whenever I have a substitute teacher they tell my team that I am crazy for leaving the most detailed and abundant information. Its what I do. I think of all of the "what if's" and plan for it. I plan WAY WAY in advance for stuff too.

That is why I am struggling now. I have no idea what we will do in a year and a half when Jeff graduates. I just feel like I NEED to know. (And I NEED to know now, so I can prepare. I know...I don't NEED to know anything. I just NEED Jesus.)

But this is what I think the plan is. However, the plan has alot of "if this happens then this" type of stuff. When Jeff graduates we will probably still stick around here for a while. However, we cannot live in our house once Jeff graduates. So we will have to find a place to live. We don't know if we should rent or buy....because we don't know how much longer we will be here. 1 more year, 5 more years? I don't know. Anyway, Jeff will either work full time for the church, or keep working part time for the church and get another part time job. Then there is the issue of having another baby. I want to start trying soon, but I don't think it is a good idea for us just yet.

Anyway, I really don't know why I am telling you all of this except for to ask for prayers. I know that God will provide and things will work out. It worked out when we moved here and it will work out again. I'm not too worried about not being provided for. I just want to KNOW. But I know that all I have to KNOW is that God will provide.

3 comments:

Mary said...

It's sooooo funny that I basically just wrote about all this. lol Yeah. I understand all too well.

Taylor said...

Funny thing I've learned about plans... we can try to accomplish "our" goals all we want, but ultimately it is our Savior who has the final say. I know you know this! :)

Stephanie Calderon said...

I know what you mean it is very hard not to worry aout the unknown. I worry about averything! so I totaly understand....I will difinatly be praying for you.