THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am also thankful for...

I am SO thankful for Jeffrey Wayne.

Let me start by saying, "What a stud muffin!" He is by far the most handsome man on earth (to me.) I am so thankful that his good looks contributed to the cute factor of our offspring. :)

I am so thankful for his ingenious thinking and sense of humor. The definition of ingenious is "marked by inventive skill and imagination." That SO describes him. I have always said that he was an undiagnosed GT kid. Being married to someone who is this way has been so fun and I have learned so much from him.

I am thankful for the way he fathers his children. His children look at him with adoring eyes and cannot wait to see him! I must say that the Stapleton household is NEVER emotionally stable when Jeff is gone.

I am thankful that he is my best friend. We have fun together! We also make a great team. We accomplish big things together!

I am thankful for how he perfectly balances being patient and understanding with my womanly emotions yet at the same time challenges me to "put my big girl panties on" and to be Christlike in every situation. I am eternally grateful for his accountability.

I could go on and on about everything that I am thankful for in the man I married...like his life partnership, his tender and emotional heart, his endless talents, his desire for excellence...but I will just end with...

I am thankful that Jeffrey Wayne is mine!

0 comments: