THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

taking a break

Thought I'd take a break from cleaning for a bit and do this survey that I found at Kate's blog My Messy Nest


What color are your socks right now? no socks. don't wear socks right now unless I am going on a walk since I wear tennis shoes. Otherwise, I'm wearing flops! Can't even reach my feet very well right now.

What are you listening to right now? TV and my ceiling fan rattling...better get that looked at.

What was the last thing you ate? PB&J sandwich and some pretzels

Can you drive a stick? yes, one of our cars is a stick

Last person you spoke to on the phone? jeff

How old are you today? 27

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? TX rangers baseball, but i really don't pay attention to it too much. I actually spend more time watching colin imitate the rangers.

What is your favorite drink? Diet DP. I have switched to diet since I have gestational diabetes and think that I might be actually sticking with it after the baby. I have aquired that taste and think regular is too sweet and syrupy.

Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, but I haven't done it in like 4 years. I was just telling jeff yesterday that I would like to dye it darker again.

Favorite food? hmmm.....probably mexican food, but I also really like zuchini and squash.

What is the last movie you watched? pssshhh....i have no idea! Oh I think it was Nemo. Me and Colin watched it on the portable DVD player on the way home from Arlington a few weeks ago.

Favorite day of the year? That first Monday after the last day of school. Its such a GREAT feeling!

How do you vent anger? I start cleaning the house and gripe about how its a never ending cycle cleaning up after these yucky boys....so basically I blame it on them even when its TOTALLY unrelated to why I am really angry. I know I shouldn't do that, but I guess I do it because its safe. When I do that they don't get mad at me. Colin doesn't even know, and Jeff just laughs at me or ignores me.

What was your favorite toy as a child? i always loved "building" toys...like those marble ramp things that you put together, i also remember liking the skip it and the spirograph

Favorite Season? I like them all except for winter. I love the cool weather of the fall, the "new life" in Spring, the freedom of summer, but I HATE HATE HATE winter.

Cherries or Blueberries? cherries

Living situation? um, I live in our house with my husband and kid.

When was the last time you cried? last week

What is on the floor of your closet right now? shoes

What are you most afraid of? rats and bees/wasps

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese...no spice please...cant handle it.

Favorite dog breed? beagles

Favorite day of the week? Saturday

How many states have you lived in? just Texas

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

What is your favorite flower? daisies

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? no

0 comments: