THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Thursday, April 1 2010...

Outside my window...perfect weather! about 80 degrees, sunny, and bright! buy LOTS of pollen. yuck.

I am remembering... when we were putting an offer on this house about this same time last year! It was exciting.

I am thankful for... Jeff being almost done with school! He graduates exactly one month from TODAY! I am so proud of him and really just super glad that he will be done with late night studying/paper writing for a while!

I am creating... well I will change it to past tense. I created a clean and organized closet for Colin and Carley. My dad added another shelf/rod halfway down for Carleys clothes. Cleaned out a bunch of junk that was piling up in there and now it is ready!

I am going...to have an easter egg hunt for Colin in our backyard. Its a GREAT backyard to hide eggs in!

I am reading...To Live is Christ by Beth Moore. I'm going really slow through it, but totally enjoying it and learning alot.

I am hoping... to find an additional source of income(s) for our family once little Carley gets here. I know God has provided and will again!

On my mind... summmmmerrrrrrr!

From the learning rooms... we are so mentally done. My kids are great and I love them and I just want to let them play!

Noticing that... Colin is getting taller.

Pondering these words... You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. ~Clay P. Bedford

From the kitchen... had spaghetti tonight.

Around the house... watching the Mavericks game, and listening to Colin sing the days of the week song

One of my favorite things... Spring time!

From my picture journal... my team and I have WAY too much fun together at school. This is us when we dressed up as 100 year olds for the 100th day of school.

1 comments:

Jenni Darst said...

LOVE the old lady picture!