THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

i shall write in list form today.

1. New curtains turned out great. Just need more black and white stuff to match them!

2. Lamps did NOT turn out great at first, but I fixed it and it looks TONS better.

3. Got baby clothes all organized by size. Briefly thought about getting rid of all of Colin's clothes but got emotional thinking about it. Just not ready to do that....just in case there is ever a 3rd baby notelpat! Got alot of cute hand-me-downs from my mom's friend for Carley. Can't WAIT to put all these cute little outfits on her!

4. My dad installed another shelf/rod halfway down Colin's closet so each kid will have their own space for shoes and hanging clothes! Got that closet cleaned out and organized.

5. Got my laundry room cleaned/organized and free of clothes on the floor....that is until Jeff came home with dirty clothes to wash!

6. Jeff came home one night earlier than expected and I couldn't have been happier. I missed that man! And Colin got SO excited to play wii with daddy.

7. My Spring Break is almost over and I am sad. REALLY don't want to go to work on Monday.

8. I am really ticked off about the weather being cold and rainy on Saturday....the first day of Spring!

9. On Tuesday, 3 things happen. I will be 24 weeks pregnant, I have a doctor's appointment, and Jeff will turn 26! Happy early birthday to the hubs!

10. In such a crafty/productive mood!!!! Here are future projects I will hopefully work on in the future: curtains for kitchen, new hanging light fixture above dining table (not planning on buying new, but hoping to find a garage sale piece that I can spray paint black), embroidery hoop art to hang in kids room (got the idea from Kate's blog), and the big project will be turning out laundry room into the kids playroom. We have to wait for a shed to move out all the stuff that is in there, then all the toys will go in the laundry room!

1 comments:

maggie may said...

you need to come visit me and maybe some of that productivity will rub off on me. as of yet, i have just kept children from dying. ;) love how much you've gotten done!
and don't you love kate's embroidery hoops? perfect!