THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

We are back...

from vacation. It was a lovely time. Very relaxing and very fun to watch Colin have fun. The only time I got frustrated is when Colin's love for wind chimes was a bit overstimulated in all the souvenir shops. He went WILD when he saw them. He would go running down the aisles with both hands sticking out as to touch as many as possible. At one store he got so excited that he fell and almost knocked over a whole stand of wind chimes. It was quite noisy. Needless to say...I bought him a wind chime. I suppose the rest of vacation could be told through some pictures, so here they are. Take a look...

Port Aransas 2009

Now I will ramble for a bit...

Now we are back and gearing up for the start of school. I am actually kind of excited. I always love starting fresh with a new school year and getting back into a routine. I am also excited for fall weather and EF football games. (I don't care at all about football...I just like to go and socialize). I am excited about our Community Wide Disciple Now that Crossroads is hosting. I am excited about halloween. I know that is far off, but its still fun.

Also, Colin will be going to a mother's day out program every Thursday starting in the beginning of September. I am excited for him. I really think he will like going to "school" and being around other kids. He doesn't get to do that too often and when he does he gets really excited. If all goes well (and depending on Jeff's schedule in the Spring since he is the one who will have to pick up/take him) we will have him go 2 days a week next semester. Then the next fall he will go all day to a dayschool.

On another note, I am SO excited that Jeff is graduating in May! I am so proud of him. He is so smart and has worked very hard. I was really excited about him NOT being in school for a while, but i think he has decided to go right back in for his masters. ETBU is on schedule to start a masters level program in 2010 and if it does he and some other guys are planning on going together. So, as much as I was excited about him taking a break, I am excited that he is going for that. And it does make sense to hurry up and do it and to do it with friends who can encourage eachother along the way. So, way to go Jeff!

I have run out of things to say.....

So goodbye.

0 comments: