THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 things

Four names people call me:
1. Saeer
2. Mommy
3. Mrs. Stapleton
4. Stap-leee-tawn

Four movies I would watch more than once
1. Hmmmm...not much of a movie watcher, but I guess Cars
2. Princess Bride
3. Horton Hears a Who
4. Cinderella Man

Four places I have lived:
1. Kelly Terrace in Arlington, Tx
2. Van Zandt St. in Marshall, Tx
3. N. Grove St. in Marshall, Tx
4. about to be at Linwood Dr. in Marshall, Tx

Four places I have been in the last 48 hrs:
1. Gators and Friends in Greenwood, LA
2. Arbys
3. Mr. Kolaches and Donuts
4. Crossroads Baptist Church

Four People who e-mail (or call or text) regularly:
1. mom
2. jenni
3. kelli
4. jeff

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chips and salsa
2. tamales
3. zuchinni/squash
4. jeff's fried chicken

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In my bed
2. in my new house
3. fixing up the yard at our new house
4. laying out in the sun watching Colin play


Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. moving
2. Colin turning 2! He is growing up!
3. Summer events with church
4. my 5 year anniversary with the hubs

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. HGTV
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. The Office
4. Antiques Road Show

0 comments: