THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Don't know why I am doing this

My Man

The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Jeffrey Wayne Stapleton
2. How long have you been together? 7 years total. almost 4 years married
3. How long did you date? 2 years
4. How old is your man? 24
5. Who eats more? Jeff
6. Who said "I love you" first? he did in an email then over the phone the next day.
7. Who is taller? Jeff
8. Who sings better? Jeff's good, but I have to say that I am the singer.
9. Who is smarter? definitely Jeff. He throws a fit if he gets a B in his classes. That's not acceptable to him.
10. Whose temper is worse? most definitely mine. Jeff is SOOO laid back.
11. Who does the laundry? Jeff
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jeff
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who is better with the computer? Jeff...he can basically build one.
16. Who mows the lawn? ummm...ETBU maintenance people
17. Who cooks dinner? restaurants...hehe. really we kind of take turns
18. Who drives when you are together? usually Jeff
19. Who pays when you go out? whoever can get to the card faster. its from the same account
20. Who is most stubborn? me...
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jeff...cause I'm never wrong :)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? we see both pretty equally
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out at 6 am after a lock in. he said, "so do you like wanna be official or whatever?"
25. Who proposed? Jeff
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but Jeff is a big teddy bear
27. Who has more friends? Jeff. Everyone loves him
28. Who has more siblings? me. I have a bro and a sis. he just has a sis.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? me :)

0 comments: