THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 weeks

Just 3 weeks...and short weeks at that. This coming up week is a 3 and 1/2 day week. The next week is a 4 day week. The next week is a 3 and 1/2 day week for the kids and the other day and a half is a teacher work day. I can do this. Our summer is jam packed with events. But it will be fun though. Not that any needs to read all this, but for my own organization, here are my summer plans....

-some time in June, me and Jeff go on a vacation (maybe)
-June 14 Chaz's birthday party :)
-June 16-20 VBS
-June 23-27 Jeff goes to Youth Camp
-June 30-July 5 stay with my MomMom and Pepaw
-July 6-12 stay with Granny and Pops
-July 12 Timifer's wedding (I am WAY excited about that)
-July 14-18 Children's Camp with UBC
-July 19 Colin's Birthday Party
-July 21-25 Jeff possibly going to Colorado to lead music at a camp
-August 4 start going back up to school to prepare room and go to inservices.

wow. busy. but i am excited. last summer I was pregnant and basically just hung around my new apartment. It was nice and restful, but i am ready to actually DO stuff again. I can't wait. Just 3 weeks.

0 comments: