THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally...

We finally have our appointment. We go this Wednesday to have Colin's MRI and EEG done at LSU Shreveport. Seems like every time I complain on this blog about something not happening fast enough it happens right after I complain! So next time you see a complaint, don't think "I wish she would hush!" Just think, "She's trying to get stuff done!" Haha.

I'm nervous for 2 different reasons. I'm afraid they will find something wrong with him. I'm afraid they won't find something wrong with him. Im fearful of the words, "He has a tumor." That would break my heart. But I fear just as much to hear, "It came back clear." Not that I want something to be wrong with him, but it would just leave an unknown why in my heart. Unanswered questions to his "symptoms." I would also be bummed that we wasted money on something that came back clear.

But for now, I am just darn thankful for a stinkin appointment!!!!

0 comments: