THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Simple

For Today, Tuesday, September 20th

Outside my window...
humid.

I am remembering...I don't know why I have this random memory. My grandma used to send my papa to the grocery store piled up with coupons. Well it made him nervous because he was afraid he'd get the wrong thing. So he would call me and say, "Ill pay you $20 if you'll go to the store with me and get all the stuff on this list."

I am thankful for...Colin's teacher. She is so caring and attentive to her students. She has created such a safe and stable environment for him!

I am creating...I will be making this hairbow holder that I found on pinterest soon!


I am going...to take Colin to the pediatric neurologist on Monday. We FINALLY got an appointment and I am anxious to get the ball rolling and find out whats going on.

I am reading...lots and lots of GT certification work online. It will be worth it when I'm done, but its a pain in my hiney right now!

I am hoping...I get the GT certification work done by the deadline!

On my mind...I am so longing for time with my family. I don't feel like I get enough time with my kids in the evenings. And we definitely don't get enough time with the Daddy of the house. His weekends are booked....all the time. Sometimes I want to declare him "Unavailable to the rest of the world." I would love one entire day of just us.

From the learning rooms...had to share this activity we did today and yesterday. It was really hard for some of them but made them really think. We talked about whether or not the letters in their names were made with curvy lines, straight lines, or both. Then they had to make the letters using penne pasta for straight lines and macaroni for curvy lines.


Noticing that...I hate to admit this on a publicly read blog... but just noticed today that I have not shaved my legs in about 3 weeks. Gross. But I wear pants all the time...I promise.

Pondering these words..."Respect is a minimum."

From the kitchen...I made "egg in the holes" last night and they were SO good! Tonight...ordering pizza.

Around the house...sleeping beauty girl, Phineas and Ferb loving little boy, studying Daddy, sleepy momma, and growling tummies all around!

One of my favorite things...when all students are engaged and on task. Doesn't happen often during my day because they are only 5, but when it does happen its GLORIOUS!

A picture from my album...Jeff and I at our rehearsal dinner 7 years ago. We both had so much hair!



0 comments: