THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Friday, February 4, 2011

Outside my window... its perfect! About 72 degrees. And since we had the time change...its not even dark yet and it is 7:30! I love that.

I am remembering... life in Arlington. I just got back from there and I always think of lots of memories when I drive around there!

I am thankful for... having a job. I hate the uncertainty that lies ahead for others. Its just not fair.

I am creating... well its more of a future creating...right now its just in the planning/thinking stage. My project this summer is to turn my laundry room into a play room. My mom found an old piece of crap play sink and stove that we are going to fix up. And now I'm on the hunt for old piece of crap table and chairs to fix up. I plan on sewing a matching apron and towels and pot holders to go with it!

I am going... to have another procedure done tomorrow. They found Chrons disease from the last colonoscopy and tomorrow is the next step to look further into it. Tomorrow I get to swallow a pill that has a light and a camera in it and it takes a bazillion pics of my small intestines! How cool is that? haha. Im really excited to know what is wrong and to start whatever kind of medication soon!

I am reading...Radical. I love it and hate it at the same time.

I am hoping... Carley's little cough goes away on its own and is not something more serious.

On my mind...my mental grocery list

From the learning rooms...psh! Its Spring Break!

Pondering these words... "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." -Hebrews 12:1-2

From the kitchen...my kitchen desperately needs to be restocked.

Around the house...laundry in process, little girl sleeping, little boy eating everything in sight, and nick jr.

One of my favorite things... spending time with my mom. my creative juices + her creative juices = creative explosion!

A Picture... my sweet happy girl!


3 comments:

CDJ said...

What a precious photo!!
(can you elaborate about what makes you hate "radical"?...recently finished it...just interested)

Sarah said...

i mean "hate" in a good way. Like in a it convicts me and pushes me out of my comfort zone way. There is nothing that I disagree with in the book. Its just alot of hard stuff to take in!

Jeff Stapleton said...

My wife needs to update her blog