THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, May 31, 2010

Outside my window...a beautiful summer morning! Its about 70 degrees right now, but will get into the 90s later. I LOVE summer weather. Jeff hates it, but I think its great.

I am remembering...6 years ago when I married Jeff. It was the start of something awesome! So much has changed since we've gotten married. Many job changes, 2 college graduations, a big move, 4 different residences, buying a house, a new church and ministry, and 1 (almost 2!) kids later....it has been quite the eventful 6 years. I love Jeff more than anything. My favorite things about him are: seeing him be a sweet daddy, his endless talent, and I love how he and I make a good team. We work well together. :)

I am thankful for...old friends and new friends. both are necessary.

I am creating...a way cute bedroom for my kids. Almost finished and I am SO pleased with it.

I am going...to start packing my hospital/diaper bag today. :)

I am reading...To Live is Christ by Beth Moore

I am hoping...Jeff gets back on a Texas schedule soon! Poor thing is a wee bit jetlagged. Any time he sits still he falls asleep.

On my mind...getting this house cleaned, organized, and ready for a baby to dwell here.

From the learning rooms...4 more days....4 more days. I am, however, quite excited about next school year. I'm hoping I wont be too much of a zombie with a new baby, because there is lots to be done. We have some new ideas and curriculum changes to be put in place that I am excited about. We also got to actually order alot of "stuff" for our classrooms. That usually doesnt happen, so I am excited to get it and use it!

Noticing that...our youth summer plans are not very planned out. With graduation, greece trip, etc. that has kind of been on the back burner. Now all of a sudden, its summer and Jeff and I need to get organized and planned! Ahh!

Pondering these words..."When it comes to temptation, its not about will power. Its about whether or not you trust in God's promises over Satan's lies."

From the kitchen...we've done alot of eating out lately. :/ But I went to the grocery store so now I can cook. I think tonight I might make my dad's rice crispy chicken for Jeff. Delish!

Around the house...My To Do List(not necessarily to be finished today): wash Jeff's greece trip clothes, mop and vaccuum all floors, wash sheets on all beds, buy a shed for backyard, put crap from laundry room into previously mentioned shed, put all toys in laundry room in organized play room fashion.

One of my favorite things...Diet Strawberry Limemade from Sonic

From my picture journal...my studly husband in greece. wish i could have gone!

1 comments:

Maaaaaaa said...

I don't know if Jeff will get over the sit still and go to sleep..it seems to be a male Stapleton thing. We share some favorite things..Diet Strawberry Limeade & Beth Moore..can't wait to see the redone room! We miss you all so much...hope to see you soon!