THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Survey!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and ribbons/bows

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial....and definitely pre-lit!

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as we get back from Arlington for Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 1st or 2nd

5. Do you like eggnog? havent had it before

6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmmm....a bike...that actually got stolen like 5 days later.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jeff's dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom and jeff's mom. Just give them some things with pics of the kids on it!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes. I have almost all of the Willow Tree nativity set and it is my FAVORITE part of decorating for Christmas!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ummm...I guess it was Christmasy corningwear. It was nice, but at that point in my life I wasn't married and never cooked.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf and The Polar Express

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? just whenever I get a chance.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? this is random, but this is a staple in my family...Clam Dip!

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? White!

17. Favorite Christmas song? I have 3. Silent Night, Welcome to Our World, and I Celebrate the Day

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? ribbon on our big tree. Star on the kids little tree.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Eve with my family, Day with Jeff's family. We will do presents with the kids a few days before Christmas...like before we go to Arlington.

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? Santa Claus is coming to town

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traveling with small children

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and gold. But I think I want to change next year to Red and Silver.

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? both!

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be with my family! And I'd love to not have to wash the dishes for one day. :)

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? No.

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I don't really remember. It had to be pretty young, because I don't ever remember believing in him!

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? apple cider

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Traditional

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? no

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? key

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? both are great!

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? not really a cartoon, but The Muppet Christmas Carol

0 comments: