THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Its a GIRL!!!





I am excited to say that we are having a girl! Her name (which we have changed our minds last minute...just like we did with Colin) will be Carly Erin Stapleton. The name just fits!

I have to say I am WAY more excited about having a girl than I thought I would be. I never thought I wouldn't be excited. I knew I'd be happy either way. But I am just kind of surprised how into this "girl thang" I am getting. I bought 2 of the stinkin cutest outfits at Target after our dr.'s appointment and was sad that we didn't have enough money to buy matching shoes and hairbows too! haha. It was really fun to look at all that with Jeff. He actually kind of got into too. It was interesting to see what he liked/didn't like.

Carly was VERY cooperative with showing us her........eh-hem.....you know. She was spread eagle and unashamed! I usually am not very good at "reading" sonograms, but as soon as the picture popped up I said, "Thats a girl, isn't it!?!" She said, "99% sure....she's wide open!" I almost posted the anatomy picture on facebook, but Jeff thought it "inappropriate to post his daughter in that way." I thought that was funny that he said that.




4 comments:

jq said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope my next one is a little girl--but that won't be for a little while at least:)

Maile said...

I'm so happy for the both of you. Carly is adorable and I can't believe the amazing sono pics you got. Girl clothes are precious. You'll be broke, but she'll be cute. Boys are much cheaper to buy for. Congrats!!!

maggie may said...

YAY!!! i bet you'll have loads of fun prepping for a girl! they DO have better clothes than boys. all my boys wear is tshirts and jeans. with girls you can accessorize
;)

Kaci said...

I am so excited for you!!! Girls are a blast, and so much different than boys! (At least mine are) I love her name!! Congrats again!