THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Will Rise

I posted the song that was played at the end of my sweet sister, Erin's, memorial service on my playlist at the bottom of this page. It perfectly describes how even in the midst of despair...it is all under control because of the price Jesus paid for us. I know full well that Erin is face to face with God. I find comfort in that and I CAN say, "It is well." I am sad because I will miss her, but I know it is not the end and I will see her again. The most wonderful thing that was said at her memorial service was this...

"The beautiful thing about Erin's life is that she has showed us so much about God that she fades away....we fade away....and all that is left is the image of God."

I sure hope I can live a life like that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!! Mom

maggie may said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your sister. i didn't know she had passed away. insert long-distance hug here. xo